Photo credit: Science How Stuff Works Although at its infancy stage in Africa, insect farming already has more than 850 farms. Approximately 18 edible insect species have been found viable for farming, and cockroaches are one of these insects. Although considered dirty and smelly, cockroach farming is certified as the means to reduce poverty in Africa’s economy.
Pastor Tunde Bakare The General Overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly, Pastor Tunde Bakare, on Tuesday said that he trusted the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.) but not the credibility of “his environment”. “Yes I trust Buhari and this is because I have worked closely with him but I doubt his environment. The Peoples Democratic Party and the All Progressives Congress, which one is really clean? Only God can give us true leaders,” Bakare said. The pastor spoke while addressing Christians at the annual Lenten lecture of the Island Club in Lagos. “I believe in contact without contamination,” he said. Bakare, who was the running mate of Buhari on the platform of the Congress for Progressiv...
The owner of a commercial real estate company and his wife have died in a plane crash. Donald L.Baker, 59, the principal of Larsen Baker, LLC, and Dawn Hunter, 55, were killed when their two engine jet went down in Cedar Fort, Utah, while they were heading home to Tucson, Arizona, from a conference.
Comments
Post a Comment